IMMEDIATE OPENING!! OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL TIME HIRE!!
Performs a variety of duties associated with (but not limited to) sorting, inspecting and packaging of products to assure a good, quality product is produced. This position requires ergonomic functions such as lifting up to 50 lbs., twisting and keen awareness of safety controls as well as medium to advanced hand/eye coordination.
Essential Job Functions
- Able to perform repetitive tasks such as lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand, bend, grip and walk as necessary during a 10 hour shift.
- Visually inspect for any quality defects.
- Able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow specification sheets.
- Able to read and interpret a ruler.
- Foster teamwork and demonstrate the ability to work without close supervision.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety requirements.
- Flexibility to be cross trained in other areas or job duties.
- Commitment to company core values.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Requires the ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions.
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work any shift.
Company Training Requirements
- Online Safety Training
- Job specific certification