Performs a variety of duties associated with (but not limited to) sorting, inspecting and packaging of products to assure a good, quality product is produced. This position requires ergonomic functions such as lifting up to 50 lbs., twisting and keen awareness of safety controls as well as medium to advanced hand/eye coordination.
Essential Job Functions
• Commitment to company core values
(Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Service, Interdependence, Listening)
• Able to perform repetitive tasks such as lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
• Able to stand, bend, grip and walk as necessary during a 10 hour shift.
• Visually inspect for any quality defects.
• Able to follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to read, interpret and follow specification sheets.
• Able to read and interpret a ruler.
• Foster teamwork and demonstrate the ability to work without close supervision.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety requirements.
• Flexibility to be cross trained in other areas or job duties.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Requires the ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
• Ability to read and interpret instructions.
• Able to work at a fast pace.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work any shift.
Company Training Requirements
• Online Safety Training
• IT Security Awareness Training
• Drug Free Workplace Training
• Anti-Harassment Training
• Job Specific Certification