Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service. Service and support insulated siding, distributor direct, and direct – to- build customers through administrative requirements ranging from order entry to problem resolution. Proactively contact customers in support of the field sales team to ensure consistent service levels are maintained and lay the groundwork for future sales opportunities. Prepare reports and develop programs which provide the basis for customer service excellence.
Essential Job Functions
- Commitment to company core values.
- Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Service, Interdependence, Listening
- Ensures customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Process purchase orders from Distributors and confirm via order acknowledgment.
- Drive revenue growth with key distributors through regular internal communication
- Prompt and consistent follow through in all areas of customer service including order receipt, order entry, shipment verification, tracing, claims and complaint resolution.
- Serve as liaison with Operations and Logistics to ensure orders are produced and shipped in a timely manner.
- Maintain all administrative requirements associated with servicing both external and internal customers within operations.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Hubspot) for changes and updates.
- Utilize report generating software (Macola) in order to provide information to sales team and to measure basic components of customer service to ensure consistency and improvement.
- Examples but not limited to: Dashboard, Daily Orders, Market Occupy
- Responsible for billing and invoicing customers.
- Print and mail warranties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Preferred Minimum of 3 years related customer service experience
- Professional approach to servicing customers
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical calculation skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Strong work ethic coachable and team oriented
- Capable of working interdependently
- Medical Insurance
- Employer Contributed HSA
- FREE Dental Insurance
- FREE Short-Term Disability
- FREE Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (Company Match)
- Profit Sharing
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Summer Fun Day
- Monthly Lunch allowance
- Retirement Bonus ($1,000 per year of service)
- Wellness Program