Drives gasoline or diesel-powered tractor to transport product on company property or on public highway.
Shift: 2nd Shift (Driver will have varied start times and may start at either Beach City or Gnadenhutten
- Possesses Commercial Driver’s License
- Possesses or be able to complete HazMat requirements for Commercial Driver’s License within 90 days
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in a related field preferred
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Good oral and written communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Move objects up to 75 lbs in weight and push/pull with a force of up to 300 lbs
- Operate a truck to transport product to destinations.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating truck condition to Supervisor.
- Drop and spot trailers on lot.
- Back trailers in and out of receiving dock as well as service bays.
- Maneuvers trailers in and around tight corners, through manufacturing areas and around high pedestrian traffic.
- Helps determine best-practices and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Works safely at all times and follows established safety procedures
- Works with other departments with docking/moving trailers
- Assists with preventative maintenance on truck as needed.
- Maintains excellent housekeeping in work area.
- Effectively communicates with Manager to determine daily runs/pick-ups.
- $2.00 Shift Differential
- Safe Driver Incentive
- Medical Insurance
- Employer Contributed HSA
- FREE Dental Insurance
- FREE Short-Term Disability
- FREE Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (Company Match)
- Profit Sharing
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Summer Fun Day
- Monthly Lunch allowance
- Retirement Bonus ($1,000 per year of service)
- Wellness Program